Have you ever run out of disk space while installing new apps in your Android device? Did you try to free up the disk space by moving apps to SD card but failed to move the apps which were marked internal only? Then DroidSail Super App2SD Lite is the best bet for you. This app literally moves all the apps from internal storage to SD card, even the apps which were marked as internal only by the system. DroidSail Super App2SD Lite can also free up disk space by clearing app cache by just a tap. This app requires a rooted Android device, v2.2 and above to work.
Features of DroidSail Super App2SD Lite:
- Move apps to SD card (even those which are marked with internal only)
- Perform batch actions.
- Clear all app cache by just a tap.
- Set default install location of apps (install apps to SD card)
- Show total, used and left space on phone or SD card.
Using DroidSail Super App2SD Lite to move apps to SD card:
Moving apps to SD card from internal storage is very easy:
- Open up DroidSail Super App2SD Lite.
- Slide to the menu which reads “Move To SD”. This menu list all the apps (including internal only).
- Select the apps you want to move to SD card or tap on the check box below for selecting all the apps at once.
- Tap on “Move Selected Apps” and you are done.
Clearing app cache:
You can clear the cache of all apps by going to the sub menu of the app and tapping on Clear Cache.
Downloading and installing DroidSail Super App2SD Lite:
You can try out this app if you have a rooted Android device (v2.2 and above). You can download it from Google Play Store or by scanning the QR code below.
DroidSail Super App2SD Lite is a great app for smartphones which have low internal memory. Users can easily free up the internal memory of their devices by just a tap of a button and make room for new apps. It would be good if you have a Class 6 or better SD card because the apps moved to SD card usually take more time to load up when compared to apps present in internal memory.
DroidSail Super App2SD Lite scores 4 out of 5.