WhatsApp is an amazing messaging application that allows its user to send messages to other WhatsApp users with the help of your data pack. In addition to messages, users can also send images, music files, videos, locations and contacts etc. to their family and friends that are available o WhatsApp.
WhatsApp application is available for all the Smartphone users except iPad. WhatsApp is not available for iPad officially as the developers of this amazing app wants it to remain a messaging application. But this does not mean that you cannot install WhatsApp on your iPad. One can easily install this superb messaging on their iPad devices and even without Jailbreaking it.
Install and use WhatsApp on iPad without Jailbreak
Given below are the steps that you need to follow in order to install the WhatsApp application on your iPad without Jailbreaking. But before beginning the process, you need to fulfill the pre requirements of the process.
To Install and Use WhatsApp on iPad without Jailbreak you require an iPad as well as an iPhone with installed iTunes software as well as an i-funbox app on your PC.
After you are ready with the above mentioned requirement, all you got to do is to follow the steps given below in order to Install and use WhatsApp o iPad without Jailbreak.
- Delete the WhatsApp that is installed on your iPhone and then reinstall it.
- Now signup in the application with the number that you are using in your iPhone and then complete the setup.
- Download the i-funbox application from here and then install it on your PC.
- After the installation is complete, connect your iPhone to your PC and then start the i-funbox software.
- In the i-funbox software, you will be able to see an “User Application” option, in that locate WhatsApp and then click on it.
- Now copy all the library folders as well as documents on the desktop.
- Disconnect your iPhone from PC.
- Now install the iTunes application on your PC and download the WhatsApp application from it.
- The application will be installed in (~/Music/iTunes/iTunes Media/Mobile Applications/) in Mac and in (C:\Users\Username\My Music\iTunes\iTunes Media\Mobile Applications\) in Windows PC. You need to copy all these files too and then paste them on your Desktop.
- Now connect your iPad to the PC and start the i-funbox application.
- Click on the “install App” option and locate the WhatsApp file that you have downloaded and saved on your desktop.
- The installation will begin instantly and soon you will be able to see WhatsApp installed on your iPad.
- Now click on the “User Application” option again and then locate the application files.
- There you need to copy all the files that you saved earlier present in the i-funbox document as well as library. Replace the new files with the ones you saved before.
- And that is all. After pasting them you can disconnect your iPad.
So these were the easy steps that you need to follow in order to install and use WhatsApp on iPad without Jailbreak. Thank you for reading this post. You can subscribe to our blog and could also follow us on various social networking sites in order to receive regular tech related updates similar to this.