Samsung’s most popular high end smartphone, Samsung Galaxy S3’s Indian cum International variant gets a new Android 4.3 official Firmware update. Your device can now be upgraded from Android 4.2 to Android 4.3 Jelly Bean version. Of course, this update will fixes all the current bug problems from the device and will get you a number of new features to get a hands-on with. Official Jellybean 4.3 XWUGML4 Firmware is here with us. If you want to upgrade your S3, you can do so by following the below given step by step tutorial. All the useful details are as follows!
Official Jellybean 4.3 XWUGML4 Firmware which is given here, is specially developed for Samsung Galaxy S3 I9300 smartphone. You are requested not to apply this firmware update on any other Android smartphone or Tablet devices as it’s specially designed for the above mentioned device. It may get you many undone results including some bug problems.
- Make sure USB Debugging is enabled on your smartphone.
- Go to: Menu>>Settings>>Apps>>Developer>>USB Debugging
- Your device must be a rooted one CWM recovery must have to be installed in it
- Your device should be charged up to 80% to complete the installation process
- Your PC must have installed proper SDK drivers of Android to connect the device
- Take a good backup of your device’s stored data like texts, pictures, songs, videos, apps and all the other important files
Update Indian Galaxy S3 I9300 with Official Jellybean 4.3 XWUGML4 Firmware
Step 1 :
- Download Official Jellybean 4.3 XWUGML4 Firmware for your Indian Galaxy S3. If you don’t know from where to download this Firmware file, kindly follow the link given below.
- Official Jellybean 4.3 XWUGML4 Firmware
Step 2 :
- Download Odin. It’s a Windows GUI tool which is an essential one to install such official Firmwares manually on the Android device.
- Download Odin
Step 3 :
- Turn off your Galaxy S3 device and reboot it in recovery mode.
- You can do so by pressing and holding Volume down+home buttons together. When you see something on your device’s display, press power button.
Step 4 :
- After setting up everything, launch Odin tool on your PC.
- Now, connect your device to the PC by using a proper data cable. You are requested to use an original USB data cable to get the device connected.
Step 6 :
- After the device gets recognized, Odin box will turn Yellow Which says that your device is now connected and you can proceed further with the installation process.
Step 7 :
- From the Odin tool, select PDA and browse the Android 4.3 official firmware file to move further with the installation process.
Step 8 :
- Click on to Start button to run the installation process via Odin tool.
Step 9 :
- Wait for the process to be done, you will have a PASS message from Odin tool.
Step 10 :
- Congratulations! You have successfully installed a new and official firmware on Galaxy S3 smartphone. To check out this recently made upgrade on your device, do follow the below path.
- Go to: Menu>>Settings>>About Phone>>Software Firmware
What’s your thoughts on this? Have you ever used this Odin tool before? Share your experience and views about this. Meanwhile, if you have any queries or questions regarding the above tutorial, feel free to let us know. For that, put your valuable words down into the below given comment box. We would like to get you a proper solution, till then stay tuned with us!