Samsung Galaxy Tab 4 10.1 4G variant receives an official Android 4.4.2 KitKat update from the manufacturer. The update carries various improvements and bug fixes. Also, this update belongs to the tablets having T535XXU1ANH2 baseband version. So immediately, the Samsung Galaxy Tab 4 10.1 4G T535 owners, check out your tab baseband firmware version by navigating to “Settings > About Phone” and if you’re lucky, then you can update your tab to the latest firmware. For an ease, we are going to show you a step-wise guide on “How to Update XXU1ANH2 Android 4.4.2 KitKat on Samsung Galaxy Tab 4 10.1 4G SM-T535“.
- Check your battery percentage, it must be between 70 – 80%. If not, then charge your tab up to that levels.
- Enable “USB Debugging” on your tab.
- Take the backup of your important data on your PC.
- Ensure that your PC must contain USB Drivers.
How to Update XXU1ANH2 Android 4.4.2 KitKat on Samsung Galaxy Tab 4 10.1 4G SM-T535
Step 1: Grab the T535XXU1ANH2 Android 4.4.2 KitKat official update and Odin tool from here.
Step 2: Extract both the files on your desktop in one specified folder.
Step 3: Shut down your tab.
Step 4: Boot your tab into download mode by pressing and holding “Volume Down + Home + Power” buttons together for a few seconds. At last, press “Volume Up” button to get into download mode.
Step 5: Launch “Odin.exe”.
Step 6: Join your tab to your PC via USB data cable.
Step 7: If you tab is detected successfully then a blue/yellow/green light will lit under one for the ID:COM box.
Step 8: You have to select specific files in the Odin tool.
- Click on “AP / PDA” button and select “.tar.md5″ file.
- Click on “CP / Phone” button and select file having a “MODEM” in its name. (Don’t select, if you don’t find such file)
- Click on “CSC” button and select file having a with “CSC” in its name. (Don’t select, if you don’t find such file)
- Click on “PIT” button and select the “.pit” file. (Don’t select, if you don’t find such file)
Step 9: Now you have to very careful which checking the box. Only Auto Reboot and F. Reset Time boxes must be checked and don’t interfere with any of the boxes.
Note: Please make sure, if you find “.pit” file then you have compulsory check Re-Partition box.
Step 10: Finally, click on the “Start button” to upgrading process.
Step 11: Once the upgrade process is completed, a big green ring will be displayed on the screen with a “PASS” message.
Congratulations! Your Samsung Galaxy Tab 4 10.1 4G SM-T535 is now updated to the Android 4.4.2 KitKat. Verify it by following to “Settings > About Phone”.