Bluestacks is an application which does not require any kind of introduction. It is the most famous and popular Android Emulator which could be easily installed on Windows 8 or Windows 8.1 and which allows the user to run Android applications on PC. As Microsoft says, the latest version of Bluestacks, i.e. Bluestacks 0.7, is 100 percent working on Windows 8 and 8.1. However, one could find a lot of complains on the internet regarding installation failure of Bluestacks in Windows 8 and Windows 8.1.
You must remember that this application requires a normal decent graphics card to run on a PC smoothly. So if you do not have a dedicated graphics memory on your PC, you might face some problem while installing and running this application. More details about the support of Bluestacks and queries regarding compatibility could be solved by going to Bluestacks’s support page from here.
So in your PC is having low configuration, we do not recommend you to make use of this Android Emulator. However, you can use other emulators available on the internet. So without wasting any more time, here at Tech Audible we are going to tell you one of the easiest way to download Bluestacks on your Windows 8 and Windows 8.1.
Steps to Download and Install Bluestacks on Windows 8 and Windows 8.1
Given below are the steps that you need to follow in order to install Bluestacks on your Windows 8 and Windows 8.1:
- The first thing that you need to do is to download the official Bluestacks package from here.
- You must have a proper working internet connection for continuing the process further. After the file is downloaded, run it and it will start downloading other packages as well as libraries from the internet.
- Now follow the steps that are shown on the screen to go forward in the installation process.
- After that the required files will be downloaded automatically and the Bluestacks application will be installed on your PC.
- After the completion of the installation process, configuration of the Application store is required along with the syncing your device with the application. For this you need to provide your existing Gmail id or if you don’t have a Gmail id, you can create at that instant too.
- And this is all. After the app store is configures, you will be able to access all the application available on the app store on your PC without any problem.
So these were the easy steps that you need to follow in order to download and Install Bluestacks on Windows 8 and 8.1 without any difficulty. Thank you for reading this post. You can subscribe to our blog and could also follow us on various social networking sites in order to receive regular tech related updates similar to this.